Do you have dreams of playing college golf?
Do you clearly understand the steps to getting a college scholarship?
This program is built for you!
Welcome to the Elite Junior Performance Program, the ultimate pathway to your dreams of playing college golf! If you're a young, passionate golfer with aspirations of competing at the collegiate level and have a commitment to do what it takes, our program is tailor-made for you. This program includes everything needed to improve in competitive golf. Ed Oldham is committed to helping you achieve your goals and unlock your full potential on and off the golf course. Ed has helped over 70 boys and girls earn college scholarships.
Why Choose our Program:
1. College Golf Pathway: The Elite Junior Performance Program is focused on helping junior golfers navigate the path to college golf. This program will give you comprehensive guidance on the college recruiting process, including creating a standout golf resume, understanding NCAA and NAIA rules, and making the right connections with college coaches.
2. Complete Development: Success in college golf requires more than just physical skills. An emphasis on holistic development with training in the mental game, strategy and course management skills, along with many other things to ensure you're not only a standout golfer but also a well-rounded student-athlete ready for the challenges of college life.
3. Expert Coaching: This program is led by Ed Oldham, a Golf Magazine Top 100 Teacher and a 3-time Colorado PGA Teacher of the Year. Ed has a proven track record of developing young talent. Ed understands the unique challenges that junior golfers face and provide personalized coaching to address your specific needs, whether it's improving your swing technique, honing your mental game, or helping you to navigate a golf course in an efficient manner.
The goal of the program is to improve every part of the game, not just the full swing and help you to become the best golfer that you can be.
- A combination of group and individual coaching
- On course learning and coaching
- Mental game
- Strategy and course management
- Tournament planning
- State of the art technology
- Assistance with the college recruiting process
I've been working with Ed since as long as I can remember. He is a great fundamental coach that works with you to find a swing that will work with how your body moves. Without him being flexible and willing to help me over the phone, facetime, and swing videos I wouldn't have been successful in college and certainly wouldn't be able to travel worldwide on the LPGA. Ed has been with me for my career creating goals and pushing me to always be my best!
- Jennifer Kupcho
Our 2 sons have been going to Ed Oldham for almost 1 year for coaching. They both enjoy every minute they have with Ed and look forward to every session. Ed has helped both boys perform at a higher level. This includes not only their physical game but also their mental approaches to golf. Ed has the ability to adapt to each boy’s skill level and differing personalities as he helps maximize their performance. The practice plans provided by Ed are specific enough to help them perform in their next tournament as well as future oriented, so they have the ability to make the needed changes in their game without sacrificing performance. We could not be happier with the teaching and coaching Ed has provided our boys.
- Jeff S
Ed Oldham and his program helped me greatly in my journey to becoming a collegiate golfer. A large part of the program is structured around building skill instead of technical changes that take a while to implement. Through these skill drills, I have learned to become aware of my tendencies and self-correct when I need to. Ed’s program also provided me with state-of-the-art technology such as Trackman and K-Vest 3D. Having this level of feedback that I could trust allowed me to improve much faster. Outside of just teaching the golf swing, Ed has helped me with other parts of my game. Through working with him, I have learned how to improve my mental game and prepare effectively for any upcoming tournaments. I would highly recommend Ed Oldham as a golf coach to anyone of any skill level looking to improve their game.
- Luke B.
Apply for the Elite Junior Performance Program today:
Unlock your potential and join the ranks of junior champions who have trained with us. Whether your goal is to win junior tournaments, secure a college scholarship, or even compete on the PGA or LPGA Tour, our Elite Junior Performance Program is your path to success.
Don't miss this incredible opportunity. I am now accepting applications for a few candidates for my 2024 Elite Junior Performance Program.
To get started or learn more about our program, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact us today to schedule an evaluation and take the first step toward golfing greatness with Ed Oldham. Your future in golf starts here.
Contact me at email@example.com
Fill out a questionnaire
Come out for an assessment
Tailor a plan to fit you
Get started on your journey